Please CLICK HERE to visit our Fundraising Page!
Be part of the dynamic, evolving community of Iyengar yoga in the Midwest, which is not only the birthplace of the first Iyengar yoga centers in the United States, but more than 40 years later, is growing, thriving, and reaching a wider population. Join in sharing this transformative art, science, and philosophy.
Become part of this national network. To become a member, you must join via the National Association website (IYNAUS) and then select IYAMW — Midwest as the region. Membership is valid for one full year from its date of purchase.
Go to the IYNAYUS website and become a member today!
Benefits of membership
- Discounted pricing on specified yoga events, such as yoga workshops and special classes (in the Midwest region)
- Opportunities to receive scholarships or community grants through the scholarships and grants community outreach committee toward Iyengar yoga conventions, conferences, or yoga certification courses and IYAMW-sponsored events
- E-mail updates on the regional retreat and special events
Voting privileges for electing members of IYAMW’s board of directors and the Midwest region’s IYNAUS representatives
- 10-percent discount at IYNAUS store
- 100-percent tax deductible
- Free subscription to the IYNAUS magazine, Yoga Samachar, and the option to subscribe to Yoga
The IYAMW Board values your opinion as we work to develop our community. Please take the time to provide us with some feedback by clicking the link to our feedback form.